- I am an artist and photographer. I love photographs and the stories they tell.
- I love photographs printed on heavy art paper...the sensory experience of the feel of the paper, to me, enhances the visual & emotional story.
- I love all things Snoopy.
- I love tea with Thieves and Lemon essential oils! I no longer drink coffee or soda - doctor's orders - but they never said I couldn't drink tea!
- I am a Young Living Independent Distributor. It's a new level of wellness!
- I'm gluten intolerant. It just adds another level of 'no' to my already long list of foods I don't eat!
- I think I like 3 vegetables, so I'll never succeed at being a vegetarian.
- I love to read and I love reading and looking through magazines even more than books!
- I like hunting for shark's teeth and sea glass.
- I hate brain cancer...and I really miss my dad!
- I love shopping at thrift stores, antique shops and those specialty shops where they re-purpose furniture and other items.
- I've been married to the hubs for 33 years and we have two great kids (who are perfectly fine adults, despite their parents.) My favorite days are when I can spend time with them.
- I love strolling through museums, but I don't get there often enough.
- I have a darkroom complete with enlarger, trays, chemicals and all the goodies. I love the smell of fixer. Probably explains alot...
- I'm a Christian. I love my church family and spend a lot of time there with my camera. There is a great deal of joy in capturing the real meaning of Love God Love People among those I know and love. Come visit sometime - Deermeadows Baptist Church.
- I love Seamark Ranch! If you don't know them, look them up.
- We currently have one 4-legged child named Stella. She's a 10-year-old puggle. Cute, stubborn and totally in charge of this household.
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'" Psalm 91:1-2